Pokemon Flame World
Welcome to Blaziken's Flame World.I hope you enjoy staying here.Please if you register first of all read the rules if you dont want to be banned!
The guest will not be able to see the members section,Register to see all stuffs!
Thank you to visit us!
The rules-read them or else Oteq76_thjpg
Pokemon Flame World
Welcome to Blaziken's Flame World.I hope you enjoy staying here.Please if you register first of all read the rules if you dont want to be banned!
The guest will not be able to see the members section,Register to see all stuffs!
Thank you to visit us!
The rules-read them or else Oteq76_thjpg
Pokemon Flame World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Flame World

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The rules-read them or else

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nod3
Elite four/Champion
Elite four/Champion
nod3

The rules-read them or else Empty
PostSubject: The rules-read them or else   The rules-read them or else Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm

*IMPORTANT*
If you are found using one or more charizard emote, THERE WILL BE TROUBLE.

These are rules for Chat Box and Forum! Read Them!

Most rules and all exhibits by nod3.
Title, Chat rules, and some rules by Blaziken33

1. Spam is NOT tolerated.
(1B UBERSPAM: Alot of spam)
Exhibit A: see rule 2
Exhibit B: aaaaaaaaaaaaa/Badgerbadgerbadger (and so forth)

2. Advertising and Linking
Exhibit A: "PLEASE OH PLEASE COME TO MY SITE AT www.spamexample.com" is not tolerated!

Note: Telling people to go to your site in you signature is fine!

3. Annoying Messages. Some Users are sending messages stupid
Example: "Hey come here and register in my forum this is the ugliest forum I ever seen," or: "This forum was stolen from my forum!"

Note: Just because you think it's not annoying, or it isn't annoying to you, doesn't mean it isn't to other people. and same goes to other people, what you think is annoying isn't always so.

Exhibit A: "I have more post that you, that's why you suck"
Exhibit B: "Ohhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhh whydid you bann me??" (This won't happen if I ban someone.. 'Cause I only perma ban people...)

4. Don't be a mini-mod. if somebody breaks the rules, PM one of us (nod3, Shadow_blaziken33, wolfssbb12, ShadowDragonX)

Exhibit A: "Ohhh, you spammed, you can't spam"

5. Don't be an idiot!

Exhibit A: This topic has been removed https://blaziken33.forumotion.com/pokemon-anime-and-movies-f9/hey-you-guys-t70.htm#212 (the perfect example of being banned)

6. Don't try to bypass bans by making a new account.

Exhibit A:
Mod bans member
Member makes new account

Also, note that your IP will be banned, so you'll still be banned >:]

Nod3's email: ScrinKing@Yahoo.com.au
Shadow_Blaziken33's email: blazikenblaze@yahoo.com
Special note about mods/admins email: One message of spam, and that user will be permanently banned.

7. Don't ask to be a moderator/administrator. This will only (and be issued a 1 day ban if you ask alot) lessen your chances. (If we see you're being really good and you've already asked b4 then we know your just a pretender)

Exhibit A:
Person: 'Can I be a mod?'
Mod/admin: 'no'
Then the user pretends to be real good
Person: 'and now?'
Mod/admin: 'no'

8. Respect other members. (if you treat people unfairly, WE will treat you unfairly... Hehehe, Can't wait to issue my first ban Been there, done that.).

Exhibit A:
Person to mod after being rejected: 'You suck you're the worst human on earth I hate you'
Mod issues ban
Mod: "My decision is final".

9. Don't write ugly words in chat and in forum, who will write ugly words will be banned! **DING DING Announcement, we officially allow ugleh words in the chat DING DING**

By the by, we do want you to have fun, but please, keep the site PG (Pretty Gruesome... LOL Just Kiddin')

So have fun!

Chat Rules:

YOU MUST use your Forum user name when entering the chat! If we find a name that doesn't exist on this forum, we'll ban it.
- No Spamming
- No Flooding
- No asking to be a Moderator
- Swearing is aloud but do not go over board (Swearing is permitted? Wow...~nod3)
- No Bullying
- No Advertising
- No Racism

pokeball pokeball pokeball

Last update 12:17 PM, Saturday, the 14th of August 2010 GMT+10:00.

Last edited by nod3 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

The rules-read them or else
Page 1 of 1