Pokemon Flame World
Welcome to Blaziken's Flame World.I hope you enjoy staying here.Please if you register first of all read the rules if you dont want to be banned!
The guest will not be able to see the members section,Register to see all stuffs!
Thank you to visit us!
What is your friend code for Wi-fi Battles. Send message to the person you want to battle. Oteq76_thjpg
Pokemon Flame World
Welcome to Blaziken's Flame World.I hope you enjoy staying here.Please if you register first of all read the rules if you dont want to be banned!
The guest will not be able to see the members section,Register to see all stuffs!
Thank you to visit us!
What is your friend code for Wi-fi Battles. Send message to the person you want to battle. Oteq76_thjpg
Pokemon Flame World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Flame World

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your friend code for Wi-fi Battles. Send message to the person you want to battle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Empoleon75
School Trainer
School Trainer

What is your friend code for Wi-fi Battles. Send message to the person you want to battle. Empty
PostSubject: What is your friend code for Wi-fi Battles. Send message to the person you want to battle.   What is your friend code for Wi-fi Battles. Send message to the person you want to battle. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Mine is Vivek - 3953 9400 3224
Back to top Go down

What is your friend code for Wi-fi Battles. Send message to the person you want to battle.
Page 1 of 1