Pokemon Flame World
Welcome to Blaziken's Flame World.I hope you enjoy staying here.Please if you register first of all read the rules if you dont want to be banned!
The guest will not be able to see the members section,Register to see all stuffs!
Thank you to visit us!
What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Oteq76_thjpg
Pokemon Flame World
Welcome to Blaziken's Flame World.I hope you enjoy staying here.Please if you register first of all read the rules if you dont want to be banned!
The guest will not be able to see the members section,Register to see all stuffs!
Thank you to visit us!
What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Oteq76_thjpg
Pokemon Flame World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Flame World

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?

Go down 
+2
Masterpiplup
Shadow_Blaziken33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Blaziken33
Elite four/Champion
Elite four/Champion
Shadow_Blaziken33

What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?   What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:17 pm

I will be Blaziken Very Happy ...........and i dont know what i will do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://blaziken33.forumotion.com
Masterpiplup
School Trainer
School Trainer
Masterpiplup

What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?   What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Well..i wanna be a piplup its my favorite pokemon.

And the fist thing im goin to do its to search for a lucario to help to learn me how to use aura.
and them im goin to make friends...and continue my adventure to explore and discover alot of mystery lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemon-royal-destiny.webs.com
PokeMaster1
School Trainer
School Trainer
PokeMaster1

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?   What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Im a Pochyena First thing I would do is search for a Mewtwo then bite its tail off and get the new item: Mewtwo's Tail! XDXDXD lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonbattlecenter.webs.com
darken
School Trainer
School Trainer
darken

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?   What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:42 am

I am :-E:. I would shoot :_H: Cannon and put a Shaymin on it.
Back to top Go down
blazizard
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
blazizard

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?   What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:09 pm

i will b a Charizard and the first thing i do will b burn my school with blast burn Laughing
pokeball Charizard
Back to top Go down
nod3
Elite four/Champion
Elite four/Champion
nod3

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?   What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 am

I'll be a melon pult. First thing im going to do it put that fire of yours out!
Back to top Go down
blazizard
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
blazizard

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?   What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 pm

ill start the fire again Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?   What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you will be a Pokemon?and what kind of pokemon you will be?
Page 1 of 1